Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Write On Con is HERE!

Okay, well kind of.  For me, anyway.  It's Tuesday morning, and I didn't write a post yesterday.  Oops.  So this will have to suffice.  If anyone out there happens upon my blog, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA E-MAIL.  I can't get the WriteOnCon website to open!  It's like it crashed at my house last night (okay, 12:30 this morning). I can't read anything!  No welcome message, nothing.  Nada!  Please, please, please...  Why on earth would I get:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at writeoncon.com Port 80

I've tried Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.  I don't see why that would matter, though.  Any techies?  HELP ME!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Me too! Exact same message :( Hopefully it gets fixed or we figure out what to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've e-mailed you, but..... according to Facebook the site is DOWN for the time being. It's not just you, we're all having the same problem. (More traffic than expected?) You can check out this morning's topics here: http://lisa-laura.blogspot.com/ or here http://caseylmccormick.blogspot.com/
    I hope they get it fixed soon!!

    -Juliette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys!

    The conference is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I assume you've heard by now you can follow (most of?) the conference at http://lisa-laura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...