First, today I am celebrating my 16th wedding anniversary! Going to have some needed hubby alone time and a nice dinner.
And now...it's time to award another lucky blogger with the Pot-O-Gold Blogger Award! I created this award for excellent blogs based on...
- interesting and helpful content AND
- visually appealing and easy-to-navigate design.
Today's award goes out to none other than the great Tara Lazar at Writing for Kids (While Raising Them). Tara has two picture books coming out (2013 and 2014). She is the creator of PiBoIdMo (Picture Book Idea Month), which is hosted the entire month of November. Her blog features lots of giveaways, book reviews, agent and publisher information, other authors, and more! You really don't want to miss out. You can also read an insightful interview with Tara. Go connect!
Ratings (out of 4): Content Design
The Rules (copy and paste):
- Say thank you to the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog.
- Post the award on your blog and link back to the WRITE WILD blog.
- Award FOUR bloggers this award and tell why each is a Pot-O-Gold!
- Share FOUR simple things about yourself regarding FAITH, HOPE, LOVE, and LUCK.
Keep on keepin' on...