Here are the most frequently asked questions I've already received in ONE week:
- What's it called?
- What's it about? "A boy named Siku"
- When's it coming out? "2-4 years"
- Why does it take so long?
- Are you doing the pictures? "No"
- So who's doing the pictures?
- Who's the publisher?
So MY most frequently asked questions are:
- How long till the next step?
- What IS the next step?
- When will I get a return e-mail?
- Who's doing the pictures?
- Can I get an agent?
- Did the editor GET my e-mail?
You spell "writing" DO IT. You spell "publishing" W-A-I-T.
And since I have to wait, so do you. I'll share more when I can.
Today's question: What's your DAY job? (I'm a receptionist.)
This question piggy-backs off of yesterday's question, "What did you want to be when you grew up?" If you want to enter to win a critique of up to 1500 words, just leave a comment and reference "DEB." Be sure to leave your e-mail address.
Keep on keepin' on...