How to Write Like a Professional

How to Write Like a Professional
6 Surprising Mistakes That Make Writers Look Like Amateurs... and How to Avoid Them

Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Birthday!

No, not me. Happy Birthday, Charles! Today, my husband turned 41. Shall I share 41 things about him? No, I shan't bore you with that (though he does not bore me at all). We've been married for 16 years. (May will 17).

If I could pick a picture book for my husband, it would have VW beetles in it, tools, a lawnmower, movie stars, TV, pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, lasagna, spaghetti, salad, peanuts, licorice, ice cream, pie, a warm fire, a sunny summer day (but not a warm fire ON a sunny summer day), motorcycles, a fishing pole, and some running shoes.

Well, I couldn't find that book, and I didn't have time to write it, so this will have to do. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...