Monday, January 9, 2017

What Top 3 Challenges Do You Face as a Writer?

This is an ongoing writing survey I began in 2016. I've gotten some excellent feedback so far, but would love to grow my reach to include more input. I'll update the data as we go along.

Top 3 Challenges Writers Face | writing tips | author advice | how to grow as a writer

Success Means Different Things to a Writer


I love the feeling of completing a first draft. It's like the Muse is your best friend. Unfortunately for writers, there are a lot of pieces to the puzzle of success, and writing a great book is just one of those pieces. What are your biggest writing challenges? I'd love to know your challenges, dreams, and goals!

Sign Up For My "Go, Writer, Go!" Newsletter


When you sign up for my newsletter, I'll share the results of the survey thus far. I'll start you off with an instant download of my most popular tip sheet: Six Surprising NON-grammar Writer Mistakes That Make You Look Like an Amateur Author AND HOW TO AVOID THEM.

During the first few weeks, I'll send you a "Go, Writer, Go!" message every few days. After the first few weeks, I'll send you an email about every 20 days. Not too much, but not just a few times a year, either. Write Wild!!!

What's your #1 writing challenge that you currently struggle with right now? Share in the comments!

Keep on keepin' on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...