Thursday, May 2, 2013

Winter is Over; Spring is Here (Winter 2013 contest winner)

sportstraveler.net
The winner of the Winter Picture Book Contest was supposed to have been announced on the 22nd of last month, but due to the A to Z Challenge, my entire schedule got sideswiped. Will you accept the 2nd of this month instead? I hope so! It was a difficult contest to judge with so many great entries. However, I could only choose one. Without further ado, the winner of the contest is...

Jodi Cardillo
...for her book manuscript...
Priscilla the Aqua Star

Congratulations!!!
Priscilla the blue whale swims like a natural. She's the star of the ocean. But when she tries out for the synchronized swimming team, being a star isn't what she thinks it is. Priscilla must learn how to work with others if she ever wants to be a star in the show.
Jodi, you can expect your critique within two weeks. Congratulations, again. Remember, if you ever get it traditionally published, give me a shout. I'd love to interview you for my High Five feature.

Keep on keepin' on...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jodi! Sounds like a fabulous story. Love the premise of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christie,

    I look forward to your comments and critiques!

    Thanks

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...