Thursday, October 1, 2015

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates

Yep, Forrest Gump made it famous, "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're
gonna get." If any of you read the last post about the 500 Steps to Getting Published, well, today is the 501st blog post and the answer to the 501st step to getting published is...CELEBRATE WITH CHOCOLATE!!!

However, I don't have any wonderfully good and exciting news to share. I'm probably on step #458 or something. Anyway, today's celebration is "embrace your own journey."

No matter what kind of chocolate you most enjoy, share with others. Not only should you share chocolate with others, but you should also share your life with others.

Have a wonderful day!

YOUR TURN: So...what IS your favorite kind of chocolate?

Keep on keepin' on...

6 comments:

  1. Dark chocolate lava cake (preferably made with Callebaut chocolate). Mmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love 70% dark chocolate - plain, raspberry, mint, salted caramel, doesn't matter. Cake is good too!

      Delete
  2. I'm a salted caramel chocolate kind of girl. Congrats on post 501.
    It was great to talk with you at SCBWI and I want your template for studying picture books and I don't even write picture books (yet). Never say never, right? We met at the Friday night agent panel and I'm also "back" in the querying life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Robin! Nice to see you here. Did you read my 500th post? Kind of long (and short) at the same time. Easy to skim and kind of funny. Do you want me to email you the template? One of these days, I may start doing videos with it.

      Delete
  3. Any dessert that begins with triple chocolate ... typically gets my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "triple-cally" gets my attention too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...