It's time to award another lucky blogger with the Pot-O-Gold Blogger Award! I created this award for excellent blogs based on...
- interesting and helpful content AND
- visually appealing and easy-to-navigate design.
My ratings (out of 4): Content Design (It would be nice to have a SEARCH feature.)
Mormon Mommy Writers is...an awesome place to visit. It's a group of seven women that got together to write about raising children and writing novels. You'll find some amazing information, inspiration, and friendship there, as well as lots of great contests. Some of the giveaways have featured books by famous LDS authors such as Tristi Pinkton and Josi S. Kilpack. Congratulations to all of you fabulous ladies that run the show over at Mormon Mommy Writers, a great group blog, even for us "picture bookies" out there.
The Rules (copy and paste):
- Say thank you to the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog.
- Post the award on your blog and link back to the WRITE WILD blog.
- Award FOUR bloggers this award and tell why each is a Pot-O-Gold!
- Share FOUR simple things about yourself regarding FAITH, HOPE, LOVE, and LUCK.