Jen and Kellee over at
Books that Can be Used as Mentor Texts to Promote Literacy.
I created this award for excellent blogs based on...
Why I like their site:
- The CONTENT is awesome. You could spend hours in there searching their "database" of mentor texts, books that help children learn how to be better readers and writers by having read and studied them. They have fiction and nonfiction, picture books and novels, even poetry. If you TEACH, then you NEED to check out this awesome blog. And if you WRITE, then you can learn from these same texts, too! I know I'll be back for more!
- The label list on the side bar gives easy ways to search for that perfect mentor text of nearly any aspect you need to teach. They even have a tab across the top that defines each of their labels. Another tab across the top tells more about these two lovely ladies and their teaching background.
Join the 450+ followers who think their site is worthy of visitation rights. I did.
How the award works:
- Say thank you to the person who gave it to you.
- Write a post and include the image of the award, a link to the person's blog who gave it to you, and a link to my blog, WRITE WILD. (Copy and paste the rules in your post.)
- Award four bloggers this award and tell why each is a Pot-O-Gold! (If you receive this award more than once, you only have to forward it the first time.)
- Share four simple things about yourself: 1-a time you had to exercise FAITH, 2-something you HOPE for, 3-something (or someone) you LOVE, and 4-a time when you felt LUCK.
Keep on keepin' on...