Saturday, February 2, 2013

Story Element #9: RHYME

It's time, it's time to make a RHYME! Welcome to the RHYMING PAGE of Story Elements, where you can explore a plethora of rhyming picture books. Love to write in rhyme? Now is the time to settle in and get comfy, 'cause there's a lot of exploring to do! Boost your writing skills by learning the craft of rhyme. There's no better teacher than to learn from the masters.

Pick one, pick two. Here's a rhyming book for you:

  1. Because You Are My Baby by Sherry North 
  2. Ugly Pie by Lisa Wheeler

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christie. I am really enjoying your Story Element series. I do want to add some books for today (I love rhyming picture books!) And, then, I will go to the Word Play post and add a suggestion there.

    The Three Ninja Pigs by Corey Rosen Schwartz
    The Monster Who Lost His Mean by Tiffany Strelitz Haber
    Tom's Tweet by Jill Esbaum
    Julia Donaldson's books
    Mary Hoberman's books
    Lisa Wheeler's books

    I know I'm missing a lot! There are so many great ones! But those are some good ones to study.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...