Friday, April 9, 2010

Accomplishment #2

Today, I didn't really write very much. I spent nearly the whole day, what I like to call, "Doing my Monies." I'm pretty good with my financing. Even as a teenager, I horded all my Christmas, birthday, and babysitting money. My family borrowed money from ME! Doing my monies entails, balancing my checkbook, entering in a number of debit card receipts, looking over my budget, paying the bills, and filing the paperwork. I kind of like to pile it up (and here's that ugly word again) *PROCRASTINATE* doing this one necessity of life. I think one of the main reasons I put it off is because I dread having the slightest discrepancy when balancing my checkbook. Then I have to research the entries, recalculate the operations, and figure out what went wrong. Anyway, it sure is a good feeling to finally have it finished. Until next month.

That being said, after I put the children to bed, I revised the query letter and cover letter for my hiccup story. That felt good, too. It had been two months. Hopefully will get to send THAT one out soon (like within the next couple of months). Well, keep on keepin' on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...