Saturday, June 25, 2011

"I Have the POWER!!!" (by He-Man)

from cedmagic.com
"I have the POWER!!!" is so much fun to say. Especially when you say it like He-Man does. Today, I have the power to make someone's day. I am finally announcing the winners to my picture book contest for the combined months of March, April, and May.

"Classic" Category - First Class Knights by Dave Haynes

Rhyming Category - Winka the Witch by Jennifer Young

Congratulations!!! And there's still time to enter June's contest. You can expect your critiques next week.

And just remember, you have the power to write your stories and write them well. All you have to do is believe in yourself.

What gives YOU the power to write?

Keep on keepin' on...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how exciting Christie, this made my morning. Thank you so much!

    Jennifer Young http://jennyleeyoung.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your critique. Wonderful job you did. Thanks again, so glad I entered your contest.

    Jennifer Young http://jennyleeyoung.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...