How to Write Like a Professional

How to Write Like a Professional
6 Surprising Writing Mistakes That Make You Look Like an Amateur Author... and How to Avoid Them

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Library Circulation Records

Molly O'Neill, Assistant Editor at Katherine Tegen Books/HarperCollins said that a library's circulation records on a book or an an author can affect the buying power of whether or not that library will buy more books from that author.


When I asked my local library about that, they said they do look at circulation records, but it doesn't necessarily affect if they'll buy another book by a certain author.  I guess it just depends on the library.  It IS a very small library, though.  Even still, I will always LOVE libraries, and bookstores.  


I was really excited when I learned that tidbit because I wondered how a library could help an author's career, to a point.  Now I know they can help EVEN MORE!!!


Today's Mission:  visit your library some time in the next week, and tell them "thank you" for all they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments just as much as the next gal, so go ahead and tell us what's on your mind. Thanks for being here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...