Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Round Up: Best Blog Posts of 2016 (Top 5)

If you saw my last post about my New Year's resolution, you'll know that I only posted a measly 21 times in 2016. I had wanted to do a Top 10 Posts of the year, but I don't have that many to choose from, so here's my 2016 Round Up: the top 5 best blog posts I shared with you last year.

5 Best Blog Posts of 2016 | writer tips | author advice | new year's resolutions | blogging for writers

This year, my goal is 2x a week. And one of those will be a video. Easy peasy, right? Hopefully!

  1. Types of Nonfiction in Children's Books
  2. What's the Difference Between Writing Workshops, Conferences, and Retreats?
  3. Classic Toys for Summer - 40 toys that don't require batteries
  4. The Top 10 Writer Myths of All Time
  5. 44 Reasons to Be a Writer

What is one of your goals this year? Share in the comments below!

Keep on keepin' on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...